2012年2月15日星期三

[煮]Happy 情人節 2012 Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day cake bought from Maxim's Cakes, its name is Pink Angel mini, $98 for each.      




To celebrate the Valentine's day,  I pan-fried heart shaped steaks for my family tonight.  It isn't easy to cut the steak into the heart shaped.  I had ruined two pieces of them, shame    




This time, I tried to make some garlic sauce by myself.  Taste good, I bet!    


Let me note the cooking method down...


Ingredient:
Soy sauce, water, rice wine, sugar, ketchup, chopped garlic, corn starch


Preparation:

  1. Combine the sugar, soy sauce, rice wine  and ketchup in a small bowl, stirring to combine. In a separate small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch in the water.  

  2. Quickly re-stir the sauce, add it into the saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring. (This will take about a minute).
  3. Add the chopped garlic and cook, stirring until aromatic (about 30 seconds).

  4. Re-stir the cornstarch/water mixture and add it to the sauce, stirring to thicken.

 

沒有留言:

發佈留言